Well, according to this article, we have a record number of millionaires out there. That’s great news, unless you aren’t one of them. I’m on my way, but I haven’t made it yet, and the road looks long and bumpy.
- There are 7.5 million millionaires in the country now
- A 21% increase in millionaires year over year
- There were only 6 million millionaires in 2001
- Much of the wealth was due to stock market gains
- 86 percent of millionaires are married
- The mean age is 56
I’ll let you read the rest yourself. You can find the article here:
I think I’ll go drown my sorrows in cheap beer.