Self love affirmations are a great tool to help you start off and give you a bump in the middle of the day. They provide you with a little jump in positive thinking, which is especially powerful if you’re feeling a little down or less-than-amazing.
There are many times in your life when you feel down. Maybe you’re facing a break-up, have a down period in our day or simply need someone to remind us that we’re doing OK. Self love affirmations are awesome for that little pick-me-up that we all need.
You can use them to start the day right off the bat or add a little something in the middle of the day. If you want to use them most effectively, you’ll want to pick one or two that speak most to you and use them regularly to help you stay on track or give you a little spike of positivity when you need it.
21 Self Love Affirmations
If you’re looking to up your positivity game by starting your morning with a positive mantra or simply want simple positive reminders for yourself throughout the day, then these # self love affirmations can help you out:
- Perfection is overrated, happiness is not.
- I choose to be happy.
- I am more than just my body.
- My true value lies underneath the skin.
- I am enough
- I am worthy of love and joy.
- Positivity breeds positivity.
- Happiness comes from within.
- I am successful.
- I don’t have to be anyone but myself.
- I choose myself.
- I believe in myself.
- I am beautiful, inside and out.
- I am whole.
- I am capable of reaching my goals.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I forgive myself.
- I have a lot to offer.
- I have the power to change my world.
- Others accept and love me for who I am.
- I will prioritize myself and my own needs.
How to Use These Self Love Affirmations
Self love affirmations are pretty easy to use, but they take some getting used to. You also have to make sure that you pick the ones that work the best for you.
Step 1: Figure out what negative things are in your life. Write down a list and determine where your pain points are.
Step 2: Find affirmations that counter the negative things you’re feeling and experiencing. These will be your self love affirmations—for the record, these can and should change depending on what you’re feeling. You can also make your own.
Step 3: Set aside two or three times each day to repeat your matras to yourself. I personally recommend at least once in the morning and before you go to bed, it could also be helpful to repeat something during the day too.
Step 4: Make sure to breathe while you’re repeating your affirmations.
Step 5: Change your affirmations as your life changes.
- How To Return Items To Walmart Without A Receipt
- A Quick Guide To Online Selling
- 6 Ways To Treat Yourself Without Spending A Fortune