Every week I share a few personal finance articles that I have enjoyed reading. Here are a few great ones from this week!
- Brock at Clever Dude writes When Should Kids Start Buying Christmas Gifts? I don’t know what the right answer to that is but my three and five year old daughters love to pick out gift for others. (Not that they’re buying the gifts themselves though…obviously ;) )
- If you’re up for some budget friendly entertainment you’ve got to check out Tonya from Budget and the Beach’s latest video. 12 Days of Budgets – just in time for Christmas!
- Which do you prefer Cash Back Credit Cards or Travel Reward Credit Cards? Grayson from Debt Roundup conducted a reader poll and you can check out the results here.
- Done by Forty is definitely one of my must read blogs. In this post he makes a case for outsourcing. I think there is a huge benefit in outsourcing certain tasks – not only for your bottom line but for your sanity as well.
- EM from Budget Blonde asks How Much Does it Cost to Have a Baby? This is a topic that I feel strongly about and that I think most people have screwed up opinions on….we’ll save that for another day.
- On Making Sense of Cents Michelle posts a question about a reader who has $200,000 in student loan debt. If you have any suggestions for paying it down be sure to show some support!
If you are traveling this weekend be extra safe. Have fun with any holiday parties you have going on!
See ya Monday!