My brother had his second baby this Wednesday. Very exciting!
My nephew stayed the night with me a couple nights while my brother stayed with his wife at the hospital. Despite the latest round of snow and ice we did make it up to the hospital so that he could see his new little sister.
Here are some pictures of what town looked like this week:
On another note those three stocks that I bought last weekend…..well one has nearly doubled (a penny stock.) That would be the one that I put the least amount in. The other two have pretty much stayed the same.
Now onto some good posts from others:
- The Emotional Side of Debt: Regret @ A Disease Called Debt
- Why Outsourcing Will Increase and What It Means for Americans @Young Adult Money
- A Secret Alternative to the Full Time Job @Money Manifesto
- The Hidden Commodities of Real Estate Investing @Luke1428
- 5 Important Money Lessons for Kids and Adults @The Heavy Purse
Have a good weekend!