Another week gone. Another month gone.
We’re at the middle mark of the year. How are your goals going for you?
I actually made some progress on one of my goals this week: I opened a retirement account! Woohoo! But more on that another day.
For now I just want to leave you with some of the posts I’ve enjoyed lately:
- Old is the New Young @An Unscripted Life
- June Financial Plans @My Stay At Home Adventures
- Sacrificing a Small Trip Today for a Big Trip Tomorrow @Budget and the Beach
- How to Get Health Insurance When the Exchanges Are Closed @Young Adult Money
- Why You Should Never Listen to Family When Pursuing Goals @Studenomics
Have a good weekend! I’ll talk to y’all in June.