When everybody loves your money, the rule book of financial management says, “Save Money.” But if you tilt this rule little bit, it also says, “Make more money”. The first reaction to this could be to build a business enterprise.
Now given that, you may start thinking of financial planning, infrastructure, and more importantly designing a workable product. It is ‘OK’ for a full flourishing company to establish another revenue-generating model but not for any regular guy doing 9-5 job.
Don’t fret if you are one of them, side-hustle could add that additional thrust you may need to keep your dream alive. The advancement in cloud computing services and IoT development has taken all the neck-breaking task of product designing on their shoulders; all you have to focus is to pick up a platform to render your service.
Chris Guillebeau author of book Side Hustle quotes that “a side hustle isn’t just nice, it’s necessary.” Side hustling is an alternate way to create fortune and best part it demands minimum skills or no skills at all.
See if any of these 7 online side-hustle ideas could boost your extra income,
- Draft creative Greeting cards: Greeting cards with a pinch of humour can bring extra cash to your table. Blue mountain arts, Oatmeal studio, Noble works, Calypso, accepts creative submissions on love, friendship, family, philosophies, and if published individual can earn up to $50.
- Earn through Junk mails: SBKC actually does not pay but reward points on forwarding junk mails to them. The earned reward points can be redeemed at any retail shop. Simply by forwarding some trash e-mails, individual can earn- 2000 points or $20 every 6-10 weeks as well as gift cards. Usually, they accept junk mail on subjects like Insurance, Mortgage & Loans, Banking, Credit Cards, Games, and there are more.
- Sell your photos/videos: Foap is a great way to turn your videos and pictures into dollars. You can sell single photos multiple times on their app. If your photos are mission-specific, then some companies may take full ownership of your images. You can earn $30 for each such photo.
- Design and Sell product: CafePress is an online marketplace that allows you to customize and design 70+ products and sell them through the free user-created shops. Their designing tool allows you to craft your creativity on apparels, stationary, mobile cases, etc.
- Make money with surveys: InboxDollars pays for reading e-mails and taking online market research. Most online surveys for money pay from $0.50 to $5.00 and take 3 minutes to 25 minutes to complete. There are some online surveys that pay $10, $20, or even more, if you match the demographic profile, they are looking for.
- Search engine evaluator: If you have good hands over Google search console or any other search engine, this might particularly interest you. In search engine evaluator, the professionals would examine and analyze search results from Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines. A search engine evaluator can make anywhere around $300 – $3800, there are few guidelines and training you need to follow to become a search engine evaluator.
- Take pictures on behalf of the customer: WeGoLook is a platform that helps businesses to validate product information through inspection. It is not an online task entirely but involves a bit of travelling. It is like an inspection work where you go to a particular place or shop to take pictures of the merchandise on your phone on the request of customers present anywhere in the world. There are several types of looks individual may have to conduct like vehicles, properties, equipment, etc. Most Looks pay between $15-$30.However, you could make up to $200 per Look, depending on the difficulty of the task.
There are other prevalent working models, where you can try side hustle like Affiliate marketing and drop-shipping, which can give good earnings if done appropriately.
Author Bio- Jimmy Johnson is an avid reader and full-time writer for GoodFirms. His fascination for technology was one-dimensional until he discovers how Robotic Process Automation and Cloud Computing can enhance business services. Since then, he scouts on many such exciting technologies that empower businesses beyond expectation.
Image source: Pexels.