I’ve got open house for my daughter starting Kindergarten tonight and I could not be more nervous! I just can’t believe she’s starting school already. Keep your fingers crossed that I don’t have a panic attack.
Does anyone else have a young one getting ready to start school?!
On an unrelated not it’s finally time for the weekend. If you’re in need of some reading check out these awesome posts:
- What Would You Do for $50,000 @Write Budget
- My Financial Splurge: A Lawn Service @Counting My Pennies
- How to Lose 3 Billion in a Day @CNA Finance
- What is MLM and Why Do Only a Few Succeed? @Sprout Wealth
- Score a Bigger Raise with These 5 Ideas @Stacking Benjamins
Have a good weekend!!
Good luck! My niece starts kindergarten this year too! Last year my twin sister’s water had just broken before we went to the pre-k open house. Now that was fun!